Sunday, May 7, 2017

Eye Products I Have Been Loving

Spring is here! I want to share with you just a few eye products I have been enjoying. Some I have been using for quite some time and a few I recently have picked up. 

First up is my MAC Paint Pot. I had to find a new eye primer a few years ago due to an allergic reaction to my old faithful Too Faced one. I was heartbroken. My sister suggested MAC and the lady at the counter told me about the Paint Pots. They are amazing. They are full coverage which is great so they cover all of those random eye veins and stuff and give a nice color on those lazy days. I love the color Painterly. Which I still typically add a nice neutral eyeshadow on top for lazy days. 


Next up is eyeshadow pallets. It's so hard to choose from especially when it seems like a new one is arriving at Sephora daily. I recently picked up Smashbox Cover Shot Pallet in Golden Hour. I love the colors. And I especially love the size. It's smaller than my IPhone 6s which is great for travel! I find myself wearing the purple shade all the time. Good job Smashbox 


Mascara, if you are like me you have tried seriously 15 different kinds. I have tried Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes before and I forgot how great it is. The no nonsense wand is great. It gives great length and volume and with their limited edition Unicorn packaging how could I not resist? 

Lastly is brows. I have 3 different types of products that I rotate with. Currently I am back using Hourglass' Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil. The shade is great. I am notorious for picking the wrong shade and size. But the shade- Soft Brunette is perfect. It's great for giving that natural look while filing in those empty spots we all have. 

I have more products to share so be on the lookout for more posts! 

-Jenny
 


 


 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment