Wednesday, September 17, 2014

BaubleBar

I recently made my second purchase from BaubleBar. They had actually sent me a coupon for $5 dollars off and I couldn't pass up that deal. 


I just love their packaging, and they really do take their time to make sure it looks perfect! 

I opted with this purchase to go with a String Fling, which means you get to pick 3 bracelets (perfect for stacking) for $25. With my coupon, I got 3 for $20! I really liked this Pink Frosted Links bracelet by itself. I am going to use the other 2 to start my stack collection. 



BaubleBar is great when you need to find just the right accessory to go with a specific outfit. It also is a great place to purchase birthday gifts for friends. Actually, my first BB purchase was a gift for a friend and she just loved the unique necklace I picked out for her. 

If you are interested in BaubleBar just click here for an invite

I leave you with 2 words- FREE SHIPPING 


No comments:

Post a Comment