Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Mindy Kaling is my Soul Sister

Yesterday, I said that Amy Poehler was one of my TV besties. Which is true, howevs, Mindy Kaling is my soul sister. If you haven't read her book "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" Go download it on your kindle app now

Mindy is that person you want in your life, who actually says what your inner self is thinking. 




Last night, the 3rd Season of her show "The Mindy Project" premiered and it was simply amazing. All of the characters were on point, and the writing team on this show is one of the best out there now. I really wished this show was an hour instead of 30 minutes.

  While yes, we were all excited to finally see Mindy and Danny's as a real couple... 


but Tamra had some of the best quotes of the night. Including "Sorry I got too many celebrity phone numbers to be leaving my phone alone."

I really hope that we get to see more Tamra this season.


Oh if you missed the last 30 seconds of the show, go back and watch it online. Trust me on this life choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment