Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Vest Week Ever Day 2


Today's vest for #TheVestWeekEver is from Old Navy. I purchased it and the shirt online back in early October. I love this vest so much, that I chose to wear it to the Garth Brooks concert at Rupp. Considering I have been a huge Garth fan since Friends in Low Places was on the radio as a new hit, I had to make sure I was wearing the most appropriate outfit to finally see him live. 

I also like shopping on oldnavy.com, because I have the option to order many things in tall. While I am 5'6, I have a long torso and short legs. So when I can I buy my shirts in tall, to have that extra length. 

My brown chunky scarf came from Fancy.com Like many other subscription sites, you can pick to have a one time or monthly fancy box arrive at your door. There are many options to choose from. You may pick a celebrity box like Nicky Hilton or T-Pain for 39 dollars, or you can do a mystery box at $10, $20, $40 and pick for a man or woman. I chose the $20 mystery box and loved all of my goodies that I received. 2 of my favorite goodies are the scarf and a pair of sunglasses. The scarf alone is worth at least $20, so you really do get your money's worth. They also make great gifts for those hard to buy for people in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment