Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Vest Week Ever Day 3



Today's vest is my absolute favorite. Thanks to Lands End on this perfect winter/holiday vest. While you can't really see my skirt, it is from J. Crew Factory and I have been debating on getting it for months now. I can't tell you how many times I put it in my shopping cart and then decided not to purchase it. Well when J.Crew had a 60% off sale, I decided to go for it.  


I have been so pleased with this purchase. It literally goes with everything. 

The chunky white scarf is from Old Navy

The blue sweater which I purchased from Target a few years ago for my school's homecoming, goes great with this wintery festive mix. 


In other news this week, America's Royalty met England's Royalty at a Net's Game. So naturally I tweeted the following "Jay & Bey met William & Kate tonight at a Nets game.On a side note-Somewhere in America Miley Cyrus is still twerking "



No comments:

Post a Comment