Thursday, December 11, 2014

Vest Week Ever Day 4



Today's Vest Week Ever is what I like to call Business Wear. The vest is from our University Bookstore. I have had this for several years now, and it's great to show school spirit. The shirt is also another great find years ago from J.Crew Factory. 

And since's it's been forever since I have done a Top 3 Favs, here you go! 

1. Taylor Swift- Blank Space



Yes, like everyone else in America I am obsessed with Taylor Swift's new album 1989. This video is just so many kinds of perfect. One of my favorite songs from the album is Out of the Woods.  



And I must say, girl can rock a spray tan. 


2. Betsey Johnson Tartan Scarf from Zulily


Ask anyone on my snapchat, I can't stop wearing this scarf. Over Thanksgiving Break I wore it every day, and I am not ashamed. It's super comfy and the perfect size.



I recently ordered this off of Sephora, and I love it. The dry shampoo smells great, although it can be a little strong at first. And the shower cap really keeps my hair from frizzing. This would make a great gift for Christmas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment